[clue-admin] Focus and direction some

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Dec 21 21:46:31 MST 2010

On Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:04:33 -0700
Dennis J Perkins wrote:

> I stopped on Drupal for a little while because I was buried with work.
> The company shuts down from Christmas to New Year, so I  have free time
> next week for Drupal.

Oh, there you are!

I'm interested in your schedule, because it affects what I might think
about doing in the interim. Do you have any thoughts yet about schedule
milestones for things like demo, beta test, full deployment?

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?