[clue-admin] Single tagged list

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 16:48:15 MST 2010

I don't see how tagging solves any problems.  If I am reading this right
useers will still subsribe to tags and not get all the mail which is the
whole point of consolidation.  If I am wrong on that point I am still
guessing that there will be a weekly/monthly flame war over incorrect usage
of tags.  If the idea is to be more inclusive barriers and attitudes need to
lowered not shuffeled.  Why does the occasional OT e-mail cause so much
stress?