[clue-admin] Questions about submitting web content

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Dec 27 16:11:26 MST 2010

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 11:57:43 -0700
YES NOPE9 wrote:

> I am going to start creating a Hall of Fame page for CLUE
> It will give an idea of the contributions of past and present members.

I meant to mention, in reply to your previous mention of this, to include
Lynn Danielson (founder, President), and Jeff Cann (President). Can't
find it now, but I don't recall they were in there.

> What is the correct format to produce it in ?  Is HTML5 suitable ?   Or
> is it better to submit the page in some other format ?
>
> I would like to see the home page of CLUE modified slightly.

Just post your suggestions here on the admin list.

I will format any content submissions to match the theme of the existing
site, so don't worry about markup.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?