[clue-admin] Drupal meeting

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Dec 28 16:20:16 MST 2010

On Tue, 28 Dec 2010 13:35:14 -0700 (MST)
Crawford Rainwater wrote:

> > Drupal's default editor requires manual editing of HTML tags, but
> > there
> > are simple WYSIWIG editors too. Wikis tend to use a wiki markup
> > language instead and that is available too.
>
> It does take some PHP tags I believe as well which may or may not be of
> interest.

I thought TinyMCE was available as a plugin for almost everything under
the sun these days. Advantage would be, I think, that due to its
ubiquity (well, seems that way to me), it'll be familiar to most people
who've done CMS editor type jobs, or run their own blogs already.

A thought: given the supposed ease of setting up an AWS instance (I've
read only a bit about this), maybe one way of providing a sandbox that
multiple people can contribute to for prototyping would be to go ahead
and set up a demo site on AWS. That'd also contribute some to finding out
whether the micro instance can indeed handle CLUE. The pre-packaged
Drupal AMIs I could find mostly didn't say whether they'd run on a micro
instance, but I did find one that said it need at least small.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?