[clue-admin] considerations for CLUE website

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Feb 5 09:26:50 MST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: rjohnston at denverinternet.com
To: "CLUE admin" <clue-admin at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Friday, February 5, 2010 9:05:07 AM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [clue-admin] considerations for CLUE website

On February 5, 2010 at 3:23 PM ErikZ <erik.zolan at gmail.com> wrote:
{snip}

> hm
>
> It looks to me that we need both? That trying to use the blog as a
> wiki, or a wiki as a blog will cause problems in the long run. After
> all, that's why both categories of publishing software exist and are
> still going strong.

<yet another drupal plug>

so,
something like a CMS that is designed with integration for both wiki-able &
blog-able components ?

</yadp>

I was led to believe that a wiki could also do blogging. I don't think the reverse is true.

So Drupal can do both, at the cost of a higher learning curve. I don't know if there is much difference in the learning curves.