[clue-admin] CLUE server migration and status

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com
Sun Jan 10 15:12:26 MST 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 2:33 PM, Crawford Rainwater
<crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:
> Folks:
>
> Linux ETC has purchased a VPSLink account for CLUE back on 01 Jan 2010.  It is CentOS 5.4 based at this time.

Congrats on the move to CentOS 5; hope it went smoothly.

I've been doing some benchmarks of the three content management
systems under discussion for this Tuesday. I'm using a CentOS 5 VM
with 256 MB RAM to keep it as close to our current VPSlink setup as
possible. Unfortunately I get "permission denied" when I try to check
out the current site's source for benchmarking - Jed, maybe you could
take a look at restoring anonymous access?

- Ken