[clue-admin] Fw: March meeting

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Mar 8 21:04:59 MST 2010

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 20:49:59 -0700
From: Dennis J Perkins <dennisjperkins at comcast.net>
To: Clue Talk <clue-talk at cluedenver.org>, Clue-Announce
<clue-announce at cluedenver.org> Subject: [clue-announce] March meeting

> There are a couple of mistakes on the website about March's meeting.
> It says Feb 9 instead of March 9.  And the speaker is Rick Burton.

That's because it hasn't been updated.

Is anybody telling anyone else what's going on? I have in the past
repeatedly suggested that information about the CLUE meetings be sent to
the Admin list, so that in case the webmaster is unable to update the
site, someone else will have the info readily available to do so.

How long ago was it known who the speaker was going to be, and the topic?

Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?
 -- Linus Torvalds