[clue-admin] Fw: March meeting

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Mar 8 22:52:14 MST 2010

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> That's because it hasn't been updated.
>
> Is anybody telling anyone else what's going on?

Hey, I noticed that the website had some errors in the March meeting announcement so I fixed them.
At least I hope it's really Rick giving the talk (jeeze, does the world really need another CMS? ;-)

I don't normally do that so maybe I missed something, but at least the front page looks right.  So
let me know if I made any mistakes.

Thanks to Dennis for noticing and letting -announce know.  Thanks to Jed for reminding us to keep
each other informed (I'm always used to doing my own thing).  And thanks to Mike and Max for not
yelling at me when I butt in to their business. :-)

Hey Max, you have sudo on the server so you can probably take care of yourself.  But if you aren't
sure how, or how CentOS wants, or how us admins want, drop a note here and we'll help you figure it out.