[clue-admin] Website update trouble

Max G. Allen amphibious at thegeek.nu
Fri Mar 12 09:52:45 MST 2010

all three (hopefully)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jed S. Baer" <cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net>
To: clue-admin at cluedenver.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 4:20:33 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: Re: [clue-admin] Website update trouble

On Wed, 10 Mar 2010 11:44:33 -0700 (MST)
Max G. Allen wrote:

> ill probably do that,

Come to the installfest?

Do updates on the server itself?

Adopt a penguin?

> Thank you for the help.
> hopefully my compared-to-you-guys-linux-noobieness hasnt't been a huge
> problem.

We're happy to help. Just let us know what & when.

I find it extremely useful to run Apache on my local machine, so I can
preview changes before committing. Also, having a local copy is a good
thing, in case the server gets hosed for some reason.
--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?