[clue-admin] What's Up with CLUE-Jobs

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Sat Mar 13 21:39:17 MST 2010

Sorry about that.  I suddenly had a bunch come thru, starting with this
month, and I didn't notice right away that some old ones came thru.  I'm
puzzled why I got these today because I have been approving others from
time to time these last few months.

Some more from last year just came in.  The dates aren't even in order.  Yahoo
must have a problem.