[clue-admin] About CLUE-jobs

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Mar 25 12:35:27 MDT 2010

(Have to love Digest format for Mailman in getting this whole thread at once.)

I would suggest a moderated list for CLUE-Jobs that is separate from CLUE-Tech/Talk.  Since Dennis and I already moderate the CLUE-Announce list, I would be willing to also moderate the CLUE-Jobs list posting.

Why for moderation you ask?  To keep things on topic of "jobs" only either a job posting of some sorts or folks wanting their resumes out there on the list.

I am open to discussion here as well, though keep in mind as I noted above...I get the CLUE lists in Digest format, so pardon any delayed responses in advance.

--- Crawford
CLUE Server Admin