[clue-admin] About CLUE-jobs

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Mar 25 19:06:10 MDT 2010

Jed S. Baer wrote:
> No. There might well be people on CLUEJobs who want to see job postings,
> but aren't on CLUE-Talk. I'm one of them.

So CLUE-Jobs has been created.  I tried to make it moderated and open to all posters.  president@ is
the owner and I'll send Dennis and Crawford the password.

Still to do:

- decide whether the Yahoo! group should die
   - if not decide whether Yahoo! and CLUE-Jobs should carry each others' posts
   - if so, remove links that point there and update the list info to say that it replaces the
Yahoo! group; investigate mass subscribing the Yahoo! people to the new list

- advertise the new list on -announce

- verify the list settings are appropriate