[clue-admin] CLUE steering meeting

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed Nov 17 17:25:34 MST 2010

On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:22:05 +0000 (UTC)
dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:

> I want to hold a steering meeting on the evening of Nov 26 or the
> morning of Nov 27. I'll try to accomodate people's preferences, but if
> there is no clear majority, I'll simply choose Nov 26. David Willson
> has suggested meeting at Sojourner's and I agree with that location, so
> we will meet there.

Sojourner’s Coffee & Tea
1501 S Holly St
Denver, CO 80224
(303) 758-0740

I don't know yet whether I'm working that Friday, and if I am, for how
long. If I end up working a full day, then Fri night and Saturday will
both be out for me. Otherwise, Saturday AM is possible.

But I don't know that I have to attend either. I've already opined on
these matters multiple times.

> Topics

I already spend more time than I care for on forums. Actually, I dislike
them, and I've already been limiting the time I spend on the two I'm
still slightly active on.

As long as the CLUE-Tech and CLUE-Jobs mailing lists remain as topical
mailing lists, I pretty well have no opinion, other than I still want
to retire from most of my CLLUE jobs.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?