[clue-admin] CLUE steering meeting

Thu Nov 18 13:37:03 MST 2010

I would like to ask Dave Anselmi to announce both meetings in such a way that those most likely to pitch in and help are likely to get invited.

I think of Dave as being particularly good at getting invitations and reminders out to interested parties.

Does anyone object?

Does Dave Anselmi object? :-)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux. Get Free.