[clue-admin] Server Reboot

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Nov 30 21:34:43 MST 2010

Hi Folks.

Just a followup to the VPS CentOS repo mirror issue.

We're now pointing directly at the CentOS repositories. There's a kernel
update which will come down next time we update -- it looks like, right
now, we're checking daily, but not doing any updates automatically.

Since we're not operating under a 24/7 SLA, I think Crawford can just
pick a time to install updates. Or I can do it.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?