[clue-admin] venue possibility

Wed Sep 1 16:31:48 MDT 2010

What if I could solve the projector?

They've got a great atmosphere, and they're Linux friendly. Look in the lower-right of their web-site.

http://sojoscoffee.com/

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT MSCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freeing people from the tyranny (or whatevery) of Microsofty-ness