[clue-admin] [clue-tech] from gus: I cannot attend the Tuesday ( Feb 8th ) DTC meeting

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Thu Feb 3 15:18:19 MST 2011

I (gus) am trying to figure out which conferencing app is best for us.  Right now I am leaning toward BBB.  I invite comments.  I can meet sometime before the meeting if you want to use the wireless microphone.   OR we can discuss what we want to learn from this attempt.    gus in denver 99gus   720 222 1309    skype: WFTelectronics