[clue-admin] Call for Volunteers / January elections

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Jan 10 17:14:34 MST 2011

David L. Willson wrote:
> If you would like an official title and a good chance of being hollered at when things go wrong,
> please come to tomorrow evening's meeting, or volunteer / nominate yourself over email.

Rats.  I was hoping for more do and less title and hollering.  Oh well.

As long as I have permissions on the server and can figure out what needs doing I'll help with that
as much as I'm able.

I'll continue doing what I've done for installfest until it is no longer appreciated.  I think I'll
stay out of scheduling ad hoc meetings or hijacking regular meetings.  It was fun but took too much
energy.