[clue-admin] Here is the link to the CLUE Denver Finances

Wed Jan 12 19:46:23 MST 2011

Gus,

I see $160 from Dave, and $50 from me, which is really from Todd Trichler and family (through PayPal), but I don't see the collection amount from the meeting. Was that in the $160 from Dave?

I understand we have a bank of $210, right?

I believe that we should do something for Dave Anselmi for speaking last night, if we haven't already.

And I'd like to talk about a web-cam and wireless mic. There's certainly no rush, but maybe after a lot of careful shopping. I like the idea of presentation gear that belongs to the club.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.