[clue-admin] Progress on web site conversion

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Jan 15 22:48:51 MST 2011

Crawford Rainwater wrote:
> Folks:
>
> I have been working most of today (Saturday, 15 Jan) on migrating things from the "current" web
> site to the Drupal version.  If folks want a "peek" it is at

Before we go live with Drupal I'd like:

A cheat sheet on how to update pages, so I can keep the installfest page up to date.

The current site requires me to set 2 variables (date and location) and the rest of the information
is static.  It would be nice if the new site is similarly easy to use.  If no one wants to build
that functionality then pointers on how to build it would be a good second best.

Thanks!