[clue-admin] Upcoming Meeting Topics

todd.trichler at oracle.com todd.trichler at oracle.com
Thu Jan 27 08:45:09 MST 2011

I am trying to get Chris Mason the creator of  * btrfs * to come speak
to us.
He will be doing a live streaming at 10 am today on Linux kernel &
protocol performance improvements, for those who are interested.
http://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/24958

He is from out of town - but might be persuaded.
- Todd.