[clue-admin] git.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Fri Feb 17 12:22:34 MST 2012

David L. Willson wrote:
> I like the idea of using git.
>
> I may have been reading too fast, but how does it interop with Drupal?

It doesn't in what I described.  I have said that I don't care about Drupal, haven't I? ;-)

There are probably half a dozen ways to hook Drupal dumps into the git ideas I sketched.  And more
to distribute Drupal dumps without git.  But I'm not sure they're as useful as a copy of the code
would be (not that you can't accomplish the same things, just that you'd be less likely to develop
separately from the live server).