[clue-admin] Perhaps it is time to have a CLUE vote on future spending for ISP services.

Raymond DeRoo rderoo at deroo.net
Fri Feb 17 13:12:42 MST 2012

Gus--

The subject line is not the place to put the body of a message. Perhaps
you should take some time to learn mailing list etiquette; heck even
basic email etiquette. You seem to exist in a world all of your own. You
take action and do things without regard to stands or conventions.

At present I do not agree that a vote on ISP sending is warranted. No
clear decision has been made on what is to be done with current website,
or the mailing list for that matter. Until that has been decided upon, I
feel making any changes is ill advised.

Raymond