[clue-admin] Website - drupal vs hand coded

Raymond DeRoo rderoo at deroo.net
Fri Feb 17 15:29:04 MST 2012

Folks--

On 02/17/2012 11:21 PM, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> I chose the theme last year based on a recommendation from John Fiala
> last year.  There are probably better ones out there.

I honestly don't care who chose the theme and why. I don't like it, I've
said piece about it. I am happy enough that someone made a decision and
executed on it, bonus! What I *do* care about is someone saying "Hey, I
know drupal well and like making customized themes. Give me some ideas
on what you would like and I'll whip something together."

Now that being said. I can no more create a good looking theme for
drupal than I could give the existing website a facelift. However I feel
much less strongly about needing to change the "look and feel" of the
existing site as I do the drupal one.

Raymond