[clue-admin] [clue] CLUE elections [was in my absence]

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Feb 21 12:38:27 MST 2012

I think I can get something set up now. We need to provide a list of candidates first. I know we have this so far:

David Willson nominated Dave Anselmi for president and Gus for treasurer.

Gus nominated himself for president.

We have no nominees for speaker coordinator.

I'll put out an email asking for nominations and let it run for a week. Then we can let people vote.