[clue-admin] [CLUE][Admin] Our favorite subject, the drupal website and editor permissions

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 20:00:25 MST 2012

These are the modules I had installed before.

advanced-help
backup-migrate
calendar
captcha
ckeditor
contact_forms
ctools
data
galleryformatter
marinelli (I think this is a theme)
pathauto
robotxtxt
site_map
token
wysiwys

On Monday, February 27, 2012 04:45:29 PM Dan Kulinski wrote:

Currently the website isn't going anyway at the moment.  Dennis has offered
what he could to get this thing on its feet.  Unfortunately there are a lot of
modules missing and for each page view about 30 to 40 errors are generated in
the database.  I have currently given Gus editor rights to the site and ask
that he confine all edits to the Installfest page until the modules are
remedied.

Going forward there will need to be decisions made on how updates are to be
made.  Are all members going to be part of the editors group?  By default this
allows complete access across the site.

I don't have a lot of time to spend on the website until after mid March.  I
haven't found an easy way to list missing modules from a drupal DB backup
either.  Once past March 12th I should have some time free up and I can dive
into the database and rip out the parts that are erroring if need be.

Dan Kulinski