[clue-admin] [CLUE][Admin] Our favorite subject, the drupal website and editor permissions

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Mon Mar 12 16:11:06 MDT 2012

Ok, I grabbed the names of the existing users and they are:

 admin
 collins.richey
 david.anselmi
 dennis.perkins
 gus.calabrese
 john.fiala
 larry.dunn
 phil.giddings
 Poster
 test.collins
 test.user

I can reset passwords for those that need it.  Also with the reloading of
the original user DB it should reassociate all content properly.

Dan Kulinski