[clue-admin] Who is paying for non-Kulinski website ?

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Fri Mar 30 00:09:09 MDT 2012

No funny.... I am not kidding....  DLW , I am not aware of the discussions you mention.  Perhaps I was not part of them.
I do not accept that any CLUE agreement exists to continue paying for any particular site.
Time to establish what CLUE is doing with the website , at least in my opinion.

CLUEbies ..... What are the suggestions from CLUE members ?   What direction do you want the website and email to move in ?
I suggest moving to google-mail and the website Dan Kulinski is providing.  Nice and free.
Another possibility is leaving everything the way it is... costly, inflexible and unloved by me.  Dig into your wallets members.

I suggest listing the possible alternatives and having a non-secret vote to determine the direction.
I am still laughing over the election of CLUE president...... secret and mysterious.  Sort of like GOP caucuses.

Gus, CLUE treasurer   ...... currently dedicated to individual freedom , open source and CLUE.  Always a good time for a rEVOLution.