[clue-admin] Drupal website down

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun May 27 19:29:25 MDT 2012

Dan Kulinski wrote:
> Very early this morning the hardware serving my VPS crashed and it was
> migrated to another machine.  I checked out all the sites on the VPS and
> the only one not coming back up is the Drupal site.  I can't troubleshoot
> now, I will troubleshoot this evening.

Thanks Dan.

I'd be interested to hear what the issue is.  The premise when CLUE set up a VPS was that it would
be more reliable than running our own hardware and we haven't experienced any (except
self-inflicted) down time since.  So the presumption is that a VPS is very reliable but counter
examples are well worth knowing.

Thanks!