[CLUE-Announce] Denver ITEC - CLUE Invitation

CLUE President president at clue.denver.co.us
Sun Oct 20 15:51:44 MDT 2002

For those interested in attending this week's Denver ITEC, visit the CLUE
invitation at:  http://clue.denver.co.us/itec.html  There is no cost to
attend.

Dates:	10/22 to 10/23
Times:	10 am to 4 pm each day

CLUE will host two presentations during ITEC.  CLUE President Jeff Cann will
present 'Tux in a Suit:  Linux Means Business' at 1:30 pm on 10/23.  Here is
the abstract for the presentation:

Since 1996, the use of Linux by corporations has grown from a 0% to a 30%
market share for corporate servers.  Why are companies switching to Linux?
Should your company switch to Linux?  Learn the answers including the history,
rationale for adoption, and uses of Linux for business operations.

Immediately following the presentation will be a CLUE panel discussion, where
we will discuss the Top 10 Linux Myths.  This will start at 2:30 in the same
keynote auditorium.

Our goal is to promote and educate the attendees about Linux.  In particular
Linux uses in business, as this is the theme of the ITEC event.

Jeffery Cann
CLUE President