[CLUE-Announce] Linux Fun-da-mentals

dlwillson at thegeek.nu dlwillson at thegeek.nu
Tue Sep 3 22:31:40 MDT 2002

Hidey-ho y'all,

We WILL be having a Linux Fun-da-mentals tomorrow.  On the burners are:
  - Joe Betts will be discussing Ocean Journey's whole-company migration to
Linux from the vantage point of 20-25% complete.
  - I will be explaining our classroom setup, since there are some interesting
elements coming together to create it... And Joe said I should.
  - We might also discuss some fun, useful switches to rpm.
  - AND if there's time, I'll show you how to make a cool command prompt.  Not
ANSI-art cool, but better than the default.

See you tomorrow!  BTW, Paul and George, this is your last specific invite.
Be SURE to subscribe to LinuxFun or CLUE-announce before the next meeting!

David Willson, Linux enthusiast