[CLUE-Announce] Linux Fun-da-mentals Reminder

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Wed Apr 2 12:13:01 MST 2003

Fun-da-mental Folks,

We are on for tonight.  Do not BYOB tonight.

I'll see you at the Rocky Mountain School of Exploratory Learning no
later than 6PM, when we will begin to learn about their LTSP-based
functional educational network.

We may have door problems, so please try not to be late. K?

Paul's original announcement, with links and stuph, follows my
signature.

David