[CLUE-Announce] Installfest.

David Anselmi anselmi at americanisp.net
Thu Feb 13 14:19:56 MST 2003

Here's a reminder for installfest, from the newsletter.  The latest
development is that Will Stevenson from OMI will be arranging to provide
massage therapy.  "What's that got to do with Linux?" you ask.  Come and
find out.  And if you know anyone who says, "Linux gives me a headache,"
bring them too!

---------------
Installfest this Saturday
---------------

Get ready folks. It's time for Installfest.

Now is your chance to impress your friends and by helping friends
install Linux, or if you have some troublesome hardware get help
taming it.

You may also want to bring some cash for donations for the projector
fund, a soda, or food. So mark your calendar for February 15,
2003. The fest goes on between 10AM and 5PM.

If you'd like to help with setup and takedown, show up at 9:30 AM
and stay until the last person leaves. To volunteer, sign up at
http://clue.techangle.com/ContactForm.php?to=events. Jef Barnhart
is coordinating setup and takedown. We're looking forward to seeing
you there!