[CLUE-Announce] Linux Fun-da-mentals Reminder

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 1 09:38:59 MDT 2003

Hello Everyone:

Just trying to help out and get this announcement out for David. David
Willson's cell number: (720) 333-LANs, http://www.thegeek.nu/LinuxFun.htm .

Linux Fun-da-mentals will meet for a Q&A session tomorrow night, July 2, at
Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning, 1700 S. Holly, Denver, CO
80222. The parking lot is on the south of the building, entrance is the
southeast corner of the of the building next to the "marquis".

Bring a friend, BYOB, bring your questions, and we'll all learn something
new. (If you don't want to BYOB, I have been busy moving terminals around in
the school and have 10 boxes now in the lab with plenty of ram for Knoppix.)

Doors will be open by 5:30 for those of you who need time to set up your own
boxes, and we'll try to start around 6:00.  We'd also like to brainstorm
some ideas for future class topics.

Rita Gibson
Technology Coordinator
RMSEL
Cell:  (720) 935-4437
rgibson57 at earthlink.net

Linux Fun-da-mentals meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month.