[CLUE-Announce] Linux Fun-da-mentals Reminder - Poor Man's Ghost

David Willson DLWillson at TheGeek.NU
Tue May 6 19:22:16 MDT 2003

Tomorrow is the first Wednesday of May, and we will be having a Linux
Fun-da-mentals meeting.  If you are new to Linux and you'd like to
gather hands-on experience with it or get your stupid questions
answered, or if you'd like to answer someone else's stupid questions,
come to the meeting and BYOB (Bring Your Own Box).

Tomorrow, we will stay an extra two hours after the class (8PM to 10PM)
to do volunteer work for RMSEL.

Tomorrow's topic will be:
"Poor Man's Ghost - Using KNOPPIX, partimage, parted, and fdisk"
The demo/lab will be the process I described on CLUE-tech some weeks
ago.

Who:   Anyone, even George Mattson
       David Willson instructing
Where: Rocky Mountain School of Exploratory Learning, Room 105
       1700 S. Holly St.
       Room 105
       Denver 80222
When:  2003.05.07