[CLUE-Announce] Looking for someone to talk on email servers

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.net
Sat Nov 22 11:39:33 MST 2003

Got a topic request for CLUE-North for on email servers (Qmail,
Sendmail, and/or Postfix) with a web interface (like Squirrelmail).  Any
voluteers to come up and give a presentation, drop me a note.

Also, side reference, we have an "after CLUE-North hang out" at the
Village Inn on Federal and I-70 (nice strawberry/banana milkshakes!) for
reference too.  It was either that or go north to one of the gent club
establishments... ;-)

TIA.

--- Crawford