[clue-announce] Don't Forget Tonight (North Meeting)

Zach Giezen zach at thegiezens.com
Mon Aug 28 13:47:57 MDT 2006

Hey all you penguin Heads, Don't forget tonight is the North CLUE
Meeting at the DeVry campus.
Tonight we will be getting into Samba and OpenLDAP (as a AD
replacement). I've been posting Flyers all over the north end of town
this month so we should see some new faces.
I will try to bring some CD's of current distros like ubuntu and
xandrose, redhat, etc. For Those of you that asked for them in the
last meeting.
Please come and join us, just fallow the posted signs to our room
number and enjoy. :-)

Zach