[clue-announce] Geeky Little Christmas (party)

Mon Dec 10 14:13:11 MST 2007

Have yourself
A Geeky Little Christmas
May your heart be light  (and your software truly free)

For anyone that thought I was kidding...  I wasn't kidding.  But I
wasn't kidding about the RSVP, either.  Don't bother if you're not
coming, but if you are, email me with the number in your party.  Yes,
you can bring all six of your kids, your four best friends, and their
kids.  I need a number.  By Wednesday, OK?

My front door opens at 7PM Friday.  I'll provide some snacks and drinks;
you bring your warmth, your kids, a friend, and something to share, if
you like.

I have cats, and my home is offered under the terms of the GPL.  You are
free to use, study, modify, and redistribute, but there's no warranty.
That said, most folks seem to find my home comfortable.

My address is:
  4237 W Grand Ave
  Denver, CO 80123

My cell number is:
  720-333-5267

Wireless is available, the WPA2 key is the same as the SSID.  Wired
network, large tables, projector, and foosball downstairs (but no
carpet :-(), food and drink upstairs.  Drink responsibly.  See you then.
Happy Christmas and Merry Ubuntu!

David L. Willson
Trainer/Engineer/Consultant
MCT, MCSE, Linux+