[clue-announce] [LinuxFun] Solomon on Ruby on Rails on XUbuntu, another night by popular demand

Thu Jun 14 21:00:13 MDT 2007

My friend and admired colleague Solomon White will be delivering the
rest of a hands-on "Ruby on Rails" training session at the Parsec
learning facility in downtown Denver on Thursday the 28th, from 6:30pm
to 9PM.  If you're interested in attending, reply directly to me, or
call my call 720-333-5267.

XUbuntu VMs will be supplied for the Linux-box-deprived to use, then
burned to DVD, so you can take it with you (at your option).

David L. Willson
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
720-333-LANS

Actually, the session started tonight, but all we did was install the
parts of the platform.  The actual building of wonky web what-nots is
still to come.

Come learn stuph!