[clue-announce] Clue North Meeting tonight has been canceled.

zach at thegiezens.com zach at thegiezens.com
Mon Nov 26 15:40:07 MST 2007

During the holiday season our current meeting place (Devry North campus) will be
under construction and we have been asked NOT to meet there during the months of
November and December. That being said I am open to take suggestions for a temp.
meeting place in December? Any Ideas? Tonight will be a wash. I will be at the
Atlanta Bread Company on 104th and I-25 if any one still wants to come and talk
Linux with me.