[clue-announce] New CLUE President and 2008 Officers

Jeff Cann president at cluedenver.org
Tue Jan 1 21:56:42 MST 2008

CLUEBies,

It has been a pleasure to be the CLUE President for the past 5 years.
I appreciated the opportunity to serve CLUE and I enjoyed learning
more about Linux than I could have imagined.  I have also enjoyed the
many conversations, debates, arguments, and laughs about Linux and
Open Source that we have shared.  Thank you to everyone for your
contributions and in particular than you to the CLUE admin team who is
always working to make CLUE the best LUG.

I am pleased to announce that Dennis Perkins volunteered to become the
CLUE President for the 2008 term.  Dennis has been a dedicated CLUEbie
for many years and has excellent technical skills.  He also has been
the #1 book door prize donor in the history of CLUE.  His term starts
today and you can reach him through the CLUE contact form:
http://cluedenver.org/contactform.php?to=president

Here's the list of the 2008 CLUE volunteers:

President - Dennis Perkins
North Coordinator - Zach Giezen
Membership Coordinator - Collins Richey
Speaker Coordinator [interim] - Jeff Cann
Special Events Coordinator - Dave Anselmi
Web Master - Jed Baer

If anyone would like to take over the speaker coordinator position
from me, please contact me using the CLUE contact form:
http://cluedenver.org/contactform.php?to=speakers

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Jeff Cann

--