[clue-announce] CLUE North Meeting Announcements

zach at thegiezens.com zach at thegiezens.com
Mon Mar 24 13:48:49 MDT 2008

Hi Jed:

Sorry for the lateness of this response. I have finally been able to get DeVry
to let use a room up north here. I know it's too late to put this on the
website, therefore I will be sending this also to the announce list.

For tonight and every North CLUE meeting thereafter we will be meeting
at DeVry
North Campus Room 300. Ethernet jacks and WiFi is available.
We will start at 7:00P sharp with our presentations.

This Week March 24th

Embedded Linux
I will be going over OpenWRT
I will show you how to hack into a LaFonera and replace it's os with Linux
I will have other embedded devices we can load Linux onto and play with.

I will go over advanced wireless networking with OpenWRT
And how to customize your images.

Next Month April 28th

I will start a new series of presentations on security.
How you can lock down your box, tools you can use.
Desktop security.
Anonymity etc.

If you are in the North area and would like to present on a topic
Please contact
me.
303.921.1437
If I'm not there leave a message.