[clue-announce] Call out... for C.L.U.E. North Speakers

zach at thegiezens.com zach at thegiezens.com
Wed Sep 10 12:57:07 MDT 2008

Over the past year the C.L.U.E. North group has been receiving speaker
content mostly from me. Not that I don't have interesting subjects to
speak about, But we need fresh blood.
If you have ANY interest in speaking at a C.L.U.E. North meeting
PLEASE CONTACT ME, phone, E-mail, fax, carrier pigeon, it doesn't
matter. We have many people stepping up to speak, with cool subjects
like  "Video Editing on Linux", "Multi Track HD Recording via Linux",
"Security on Linux", "Quick Desktop Hints" and the list goes on.
However month by month I have no commitments.
So I'm throwing it out there "Come speak, even if it's just for 20
min." If we have 3 people do 3 short topics, that can fill a hour
(probably more) of Linux fun. Here's the thing, If don't share, nobody
benefits. If we are to be a collaborative, we must ALL share in the
responsibility of spreading the knowledge. I look forward to any
replies I receive.

Zach Giezen
E-Mail  north at cluedenver.org
Ph 303.921.1437