[clue-announce] CoLoCo Release Party - Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Jaunty Jackelope

Thu Apr 16 16:06:14 MDT 2009

The following is a new meeting request:

Subject: CoLoCo Release Party - Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Jaunty Jackelope
Organizer: "David L. Willson" <dlwillson at thegeek.nu>

Time: Sunday, May 3, 2009, 12:00:00 PM - 2:00:00 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain

Invitees: "Ubuntu Colorado Local Community Team" <ubuntu-us-co at lists.ubuntu.com>; "clue-announce" <clue-announce at cluedenver.org>; "George Fox" <gfox55 at hotmail.com>; "clue-cert" <clue-cert at cluedenver.org>; "Davey" <DTWillson at TheGeek.NU>; "Max G. Allen" <mgallen at thegeek.nu>

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So I've just been waiting on confirmation from these guys but I and a
friend were able to score a spot at The DNote. Its as close to the
actual release as we could get as well as on a weekend.

Where: The DNote (http://www.dnote.us/indexd.html)
When: May 3, 2009 (Sunday)
Time: 12pm to 2pm+

Now the DNote is a little off the beaten path but it was one of the
closest venues to North Denver I could get for a group our size that
had wifi/internet, a projector, and food/drink.

--
Nick Verbeck - NerdyNick
NerdyNick.com