[clue-announce] 25 July installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Jul 19 22:36:01 MDT 2009

OK, if you can make it through the next 5 days installfest will be here!

Unfortunately I can't make this one--I'll be out of town that day.  But
Collins will be there to make sure we can get in and to throw everyone
out at the end.

I have some CDs I'm going to try to send but the F10 ones are old now
that F11 is out.  But I'm not bringing any images so if you want
something either bring it yourself or ask on the list for someone to
help you out.

I'll be bummed to miss out but maybe I'll get a good story to tell at a
LUG meeting one day.

Enjoy!
Dave

P.S. Watch the speed traps if you come up from the south.