[clue-announce] Karmic Koala Ubuntu Linux 9.10 Release Party

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Fri Oct 30 22:27:35 MDT 2009

November's meeting will be a little different.  We're going to go to the
Ubuntu release party.  Hope you can join us!

What: Ubuntu Release Party

When: November 10, 2009 6:30 PM

Where:
Hanson's Grill and Tavern
1301 South Pearl Street
Denver, CO 80210
303-744-1052

The mighty mighty Karmic Koala is on the loose!!!

Come find out why Microsoft and Apple should shake in fear of the Koala... Meet fellow Linux enthusiasts... Get a bite to eat, and a beer... Most of all, find out why Karmic Koala is getting some of the best reviews of any Linux distro to date.

We have reserved half of the upstairs of Hansen Grill, full food service and a cash bar. If we get enough rsvps, we can try to get the entire upstairs (up to 75 people), so this looks to be a fun night. if you have never made one of my events before, but seriously thought about it, this is the one to make.

(Nerdy)Nick Verbeck has disks on the way, so we should have plenty of pressed disks directly from Canonical.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Denver-Boulder-Linux-Meetup-Group/calendar/11751408/