[clue-announce] Ubuntu Certification Study Group Starts Tomorrow

Kevin Fries kfries at cctus.com
Tue Sep 15 15:51:57 MDT 2009

This is just a reminder that the Linux Certification Study Group will begin studying to pass the Ubuntu test  (LPIC-199) starting tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.

Location
    Parsec Group
    999 18th Street
    Suite 1725
    Denver, CO 80202

 This is a continuation of from the LPIC-1 certification, and should result in getting you ready to take the Ubuntu certification test (a prerequisite of which is successuflly passing the LPIC-1 certification tests)

The group will be meeting being generously hosted by David Willson and his employer The Parsec Group, in their downtown office. The last group started with standing room only, and ended with barely 6 people. I ask, and I am sure David would agree, that if you decide to do this, make the commitment, to complete it.

The general structure is this:
- Begin meeting in the classroom approximately 6:00
- Speaker begins the session somewhere about 6:30
- We go until approximately 9:30, depending on where a good stopping point is
- Many of us then trek over to Chipotle for a late night taco or soup or whatever.