[clue-announce] Fwd: SFD Registration, and a bit more...

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Aug 1 12:44:25 MDT 2010

Here's an update from the SFD people.  I haven't gotten any takers on helping to organize or promote
anything beyond installfest for SFD.

I'm pretty sure that our "team" is registered so don't worry about that.  I think I asked for only
10 Ubuntu CDs (but a month before 10.10 comes out that should be enough).

If you've never contributed to Free Software, please take a look at the links below and see whether
you could imagine yourself implementing/coordinating any of the ideas.  All contributions are
welcome, no matter how small.

I don't intend to use this list again to ask for help so please contact me directly or on clue-admin.

Thanks!
Dave