[clue-announce] North December meeting.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Dec 15 22:43:45 MST 2010

You've heard me say that the December meeting topic was about the "State of CLUE".  I've also said
that I would schedule a meeting on the north side of town for those who couldn't make it last night.

The primary person I wanted to include is too busy to make a north meeting.  So if you wish you had
attended last night, want to be more involved in CLUE, and will make every effort to attend a
meeting up north please let me know what day next week is best for you.

If you just want to donate to hosting our web site you can send it to me without having to go
through the whole meeting formalities.  I'll send you my address if you can't find it yourself. ;-)

Thanks!
Dave