[clue-announce] SFD 2010.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Jul 26 10:31:04 MDT 2010

Do you have time to help me organize CLUE's participation in Software Freedom Day?

This year Software Freedom Day will be Sept 18th.  It seems likely that I'll be able to schedule
installfest that day again but I probably won't have much time beyond that.

I have registered us as a team and asked to get a promotion kit from them (whatever that might contain).

Please take a look at http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/StartGuide for ideas of things we might do
to participate.  We can do an SFD theme for the installfest; or we could do a different, bigger,
event (perhaps to recruit people to come to installfest); or anything else you're inspired to arrange.

This is a great way to contribute to Free Software with a short term commitment.

If you're interested, send me an email or post to clue-admin (we'll probably discuss/coordinate there).

Thanks!
Dave